The mission of the Bernards Township School District is to provide a superior education which results in academic excellence, responsible behavior, good citizenship and fosters social-emotional development so that ultimately each student will be able to:
- Maximize his/her potential.
- Become a contributing member of society.
- Maintain a commitment to life-long learning.
- Achieve the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards at all grade levels.
BERNARDS TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT BELIEVES:
- Education is our first priority.
- Intellectual, social, physical and emotional development are essential to a student's education.
- Children learn in different ways; we have a responsibility to help all students maximize their potential.
- Students will benefit from a challenging curriculum with high standards.
- Individual student achievement is maximized by high expectations.
- Co-curricular and community service activities are important components of effective education.
- Education provides a foundation for life-long learning, critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, decision-making and respect for the individual.
Click here for 2016-17 Board Goals.
Click here for 2016-17 & 2017-18 District Goals.
Bernards Township Mission/Philosophy Statement
» Download the Bernards Township Mission/Philosophy Statement (PDF 68KB)