Friday Folder Sign Up! We have been sending school-specific information through the individual school Friday Folders, while notices that apply district wide, such as YMCA brochures and Township Recreations flyers, have been sent through the district Friday Folder. All school correspondence is only being sent electronically and anyone who has not registered their e-mail address will miss receiving important news.
Please click the Friday Folders Sign Up Button to register for Friday Folders!
1. Why is the district sending e-mail newsletters instead of backpack notices?
The district is trying to improve communication with our families and community while saving money on paper and
2. Can I register multiple e-mail addresses to receive newsletters?
Yes, however, you must register one address at a time.
3 . What address will the newsletters be sent from?
4. How do I verify whether my e-mail address is registered for a Friday Folder or change which Friday Folder(s) I receive?
If you attempt to sign-up and are already subscribed to a Friday Folder, you will see the following message:
"Update Your Bernards Township Schools Profile
You are already a member of the Bernards Township Schools mailing list. If you would like to update your profile,
please re-type your email address below and instructions will be emailed to you."
5. How do I change my Friday Folder profile or unsubscribe from the newsletter(s)?
Each e-mail you receive will have an unsubscribe link in the e-mail footer.
6. What happens if I do not receive the newsletters I've signed up for?
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes newsletters are mistakenly placed in a user's spam folder. If the
newsletter is found in your spam folder, you may want to add the address above (FAQ#3) to your approved email senders
- If your e-mail address is correctly registered and the newsletter in question did end up in your spam folder,
please e-mail email@example.com and our web team will investigate further. In the meantime, the links contained in
the newsletters are posted here.