Attendance Office: Room 200
Attendance Aide: Georgiana Paril
Attendance Office Phone #: 204-2585 X200
- Parent/Guardian must call the Attendance Office
before 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the absence. (do NOT call the
- If there is no answer, please leave a message on
the voicemail. Please spell your child’s name and indicate grade and the reason
for the absence.
- A message may be left anytime prior to the absence.
- If the student has seen a physician for any reason
relating to the absence, he/she must bring the note to the Attendance Office
following the absence. After
processing attendance records, these notes will then be forwarded to the Health
Office for their recordkeeping.
TARDY TO SCHOOL
- If the student is late to school, he/she must report
to the Attendance Office for a tardy pass prior to reporting to class.
- A tardy will be considered “excused” in the case of
a religious observance, medical appointment, or personal illness documented by
a parent note/phone call or a physician’s note if applicable.
- Notes are required for all early dismissals and will be phone verified by the Attendance
- In order to process these requests in a timely
manner, it is preferable for the parent to leave a message on the voice mail of
the Attendance Office prior to the start of the school day confirming the
student’s name, grade, reason for and time of early dismissal. To avoid confusion, please be sure to
spell your child’s name. Parents should indicate on the note that
they have left a message in order to avoid unnecessary phone calls from the Attendance
- If a message is not left for the Attendance Office,
the written parent note must contain the phone number(s) where confirmation can
- The student must visit the Attendance Office to
acquire the early dismissal pass to show his/her teacher in order to leave the
classroom prior to leaving school.
- Unconfirmed requests will not be honored.
WHO LEAVE SCHOOL WITHOUT A PASS FROM THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE WILL BE REFERRED TO
AN ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION.