General School Information
Arrival and Dismissal
Students who arrive at school between 8:30 and 8:45 must wait in gym. Students will be dismissed from the gym when the bell rings at 8:45. Students may not enter the building before 8:30. The 9:00 bell signals the beginning of the instructional day. Students arriving after this bell are considered tardy.
||Crossing Guards on duty.|
Walkers may arrive no earlier than 8:30 AM and wait in the gym.
||All students should report directly to their classrooms.|
||Instructional Day begins.|
Students who arrive after 9:00 AM will be marked tardy and must report to the attendance secretary in the main office.
||Grades K-5 instructional day ends.|
||Kindergarten (and siblings) walker/bus rider dismissal.|
||Walkers and After-School-Care students are dismissed.|
||Bus Dismissal (Each bus will be dismissed individually. Students remain in classrooms until their bus is called.)|
||Enrichment Classes and Intramural Sports students dismissed.|
Early Dismissal Procedures
To ensure the safety and welfare of all students and faculty members, the administration requests the observance of the following early dismissal procedures:
In the event a student needs to be dismissed early, the parent/guardian must send a note to the main office that includes adult's name picking up, departure time, reason for dismissal, and parent/guardian signature.
1. All visitors must enter the building through the main office entrance.
2. Students may not be dismissed from the school grounds without approval through the main office.
3. Bus students must be dismissed at the normal departure time unless previous arrangements have been made.
4. All early dismissal students must be dismissed from the main office
5. Parents/Guardians must sign out student(s) before leaving the building.
6. Students will only be released to the appropriate legal parent/guardian unless otherwise noted by the parent & main office.
7. Parents/Guardians should complete the Regular Pattern of Dismissal form and return it to their classroom teacher in September.
**Patterns of early dismissal are not encouraged and should only occur in the event of an emergency. Please schedule all appointments for your child after school hours.