In keeping with our goal of creating a safe and respectful school community, please review the following information regarding appropriate attire for students in school. We respectfully request your support in adhering to these guidelines to ensure proper decorum for elementary school activities.
Cedar Hill School Dress Code
The following attire is not permitted in school:
- T-shirts with offensive wording
- Spaghetti strapped tops
- Mid-driff tops (tops that expose the belly and back)
- Flip-flops/thongs Backless shoes and backless sandals
- Skirts/shorts above the mid-thigh
- Low cut jeans and pants that expose the belly/back and/or undergarments during normal school activity.
Normal elementary school activities involve, walking, jumping, sitting, playing etc. Please keep these activities in mind when assisting your child to select appropriate school attire.
Students are not permitted to wear hats and baseball caps inside the school. These items can be worn during outside recess periods.
Students that are not dressed according to the school dress code will be asked to call home for a change of clothing.
If you are in doubt about your child’s attire, we encourage you to err on the side of caution.