Cedar Hill School
100 Peachtree Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Joe Mollica, Principal
Sloan Scully, Assistant Principal
Cedar Hill Staff Directory
Cedar Hill, in partnership with its community, is a child-centered school where everyone works interdependently to create an exciting learning environment where students are:
- actively engaged in "rigorous and relevant work;"
- challenged to achieve in line with their potential;
- nurtured and supported to develop intrinsic motivation and a positive self-concept;
- recognized for a variety of measurable achievements;
- guided in the development of good character and responsible citizenship.
BTSD Acceptable Use PolicyType to Learn 4! NutriKids Payment Services To Become mySchoolBucks
Spring 2014 Mini Unit Offerings
If you have not already done so, please sign up for Friday Folders as soon as possible: http://www.bernardsboe.com/CC_test.aspx. You’ll miss important news about your child’s school if you don’t sign up!
Home Access Center logins and passwords will be emailed to parents of kindergartners in late August. If you have an older child already in district, you will not receive a new login and password since your current HAC account will include your kindergarten student.
Aramark Letter to Parents- Jan 2013
Links to teacher websites
are listed on the Cedar Hill Online Resource Directory.Elementary Facilities Use Policy and ApplicationGo Math Student Edition Links
CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT
Please click here
to view the Code of Student Conduct.
- practical tips from the federal government and the technology community to help you guard against internet fraud, secure your computers, and protect your privacy.
Friday Folder Submission GuidelinesLog in to Typing WebKeyboarding HomeworkVideo ResourcesCedar Hill Media Center
Congratulations to Mrs. Lyndsey Schaefer, Cedar Hill Teacher of the Year, 2013!