|Friday Folder Update! We have been sending school-specific information through the individual school Friday Folders, while notices of a more general nature, such as YMCA brochures and Township Recreations flyers, have been sent through the district folder. Please spread the word that all school correspondence is only being sent electronically this year, and that anyone who has not registered their e-mail address will miss receiving important news.|
|Enter your e-mail address and click "Go" to enter registration information on the following page.||
1. Why is the district sending e-mail newsletters instead of backpack notices?
2. Can I register multiple e-mail addresses to receive newsletters?
3 . What address will the newsletters be sent from?
4. How do I verify whether my e-mail address is registered for a friday folders or change which friday folder(s) I receive?
If you attempt to sign-up and are already subscribed to a Friday Folder, you see the following message:
"Update Your Bernards Township Schools Profile
You are already a member of the Bernards Township Schools mailing list. If you would like to update your profile, please re-type your email address below and instructions will be emailed to you."
5. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter(s)?
Each e-mail you receieve will have an unsubscribe link in the e-mail footer.
6. What happens if I do not receive the newsletters I've signed up for?